The TAM Mission
Product Purchase Update (Added 10-26-15)
Love our TAM products, you can purchase them from our new CEC store space at: http://www.pubs.cec.sped.org/tam-products/
WEBSITE UPDATE (Added 10-21-15)
Please note that our website is undergoing a major transition. We recognize that user logins are not currently working. All members were emailed the most recent edition of JSET in a PDF format. We are also currently transitioning our journal to SAGE Publications. Members will be contacted shortly with directions for accessing our JSET SAGE portal where members will be able to view the most current JSET volume as well as the past archive.
The purpose of TAM is to support educational participation and improved results for individuals with disabilities and diverse learning needs through the selection, acquisition, and use of technology. The secondary purpose is to provide services to members and other units of CEC, to federal, state, and local education agencies, and to business and industry regarding the current and future uses of technology and media with individuals with exceptionalities.
New from TAM
- Read the Latest Cutting Edge Information on a Variety of Topics
- TAM Connector August 2014
- Web 2.0 in Inclusive Classrooms
- STEM and Students with Disabilities
- Competencies for AT and IT Specialists
- Apps for All Students
- Using Video Modeling with Students with Autism
- Administrator’s Role in Providing Instructional Technology
- Assistive Technology for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities. Read more about it.
- Technology Interventions for Reading & Written Language