The TAM Mission
TAM is the official division of the Council for Exceptional Children that works to promote the availability and effective use of technology and media for individuals with exceptional learning needs.
We are pleased to announce that SAGE is the new publisher of the Journal of Special Education Technology (JSET). We are also pleased to announce the appointment of Joseph Boyle and Michael Kennedy as co-editors of JSET.
Our website is undergoing major revision, and your user login may not work on this site. You can access current issues of JSET from this link: http://jst.sagepub.com/
You can purchase other TAM publications from the CEC Store at: http://www.pubs.cec.sped.org/tam-products/
New from TAM
- Read the Latest Cutting Edge Information on a Variety of Topics
- TAM Connector August 2014
- Web 2.0 in Inclusive Classrooms
- STEM and Students with Disabilities
- Competencies for AT and IT Specialists
- Apps for All Students
- Using Video Modeling with Students with Autism
- Administrator’s Role in Providing Instructional Technology
- Assistive Technology for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities. Read more about it.
- Technology Interventions for Reading & Written Language