Skip to content
The Goals of TAM:
- Promoting collaboration among educators and others interested in using technology and media to assist individuals with exceptional educational needs.
- Encouraging the development of new applications, technologies, and media that can benefit individuals with exceptionalities.
- Disseminating relevant and timely information through professional meetings, training programs, and publications.
- Developing and advancing appropriate technical standards.
- Providing technical assistance and promoting effective professional development.
- Monitoring and disseminating relevant research.
- Advocating for funds and policies that support the availability and effective use of technology in this field.
- Supporting the activities, policies, and procedures of CEC and the other CEC divisions.